Website Vertical Supply Group
Location: Greensboro, NC
Shift: 1:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Reports To: Splicing Manager
FLSA Status (Exempt or non-Exempt): Non-Exempt, Hourly
The Manufacturing Technician is an important role at Sherrill, Inc. This position requires significant attention to detail and the ability to follow all written and oral instructions without immediate supervision. The technician will build products in accordance with Sherrill Inc specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Use rivet machinery to attach male/female connectors to the ends of blank poles.
· Attach rubber boot to the end of blank poles.
· Ensure customer request and expectations are met.
· Quality check all product to ensure compliance with Sherrill, Inc. standards.
· Produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner.
· Ensure poles are to the quality standards set forth by Sherrill Inc.
· Complete time logs daily for management’s review of production levels.
· Ensure that manufacturing area is kept clean and free of safety hazards.
· Follow all inventory control processes.
· High School Diploma
· Experience working in a Manufacturing, production environment required.
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work independently.
Medium Work– Involves lifting to 50 pounds. Frequent walking, standing, and sitting. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the rivet machinery, hand tools, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.