Website Vertical Supply Group
Vertical Supply Group is seeking a highly motivated supply chain professional to support one of our business units. Demand planning specialist provides ad-hoc reports to support Supply Chain and cross functional stakeholders across Global Sourcing, Procurement, Logistics, l, Finance, Sales and Marketing within ongoing management of their business areas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maintains working knowledge of end-to-end supply chain components including demand and supply plan forecasting, inventory management, promotional event planning, key channel customers, master data management, item PLM and EOL and disposition, seasonal planning, operations, supplier Lead Times, MOQ, planning and order fulfillment
Coordinate with Product Sales and Marketing relating to Existing and New Product forecasting, including updating with MONTHLY current projections
Work with both Marketing and Sales on SKU level transition plan, track execution and call out risk and drive agreement when off-track.
Lead cross functional collaboration efforts with supply chain, product management, finance, customer service, for product families within the VSG business.
Develop and report multiple metrics to validate forecasting accuracy and or variance, as per industry standards and communicates corrective action(s) ensures timely resolution.
Interact with sales, marketing, and customer Service to understand demand forecast drivers.
Manage portfolio productivity with Marketing by target setting and driving necessary action
Knowledge of forecasting system preferred.
Use and maintain the Demand Planning excel models as the primary forecasting system tool.
• A Bachelor’s Degree, with a concentration in Supply Chain, Demand and Supply Plan forecasting,
Business Administration, or Finance is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in Demand Planning and Forecasting.
• Must be self-motivated with strong leadership skills and the ability to delegate assigned tasks.
• Must possess the ability to organize and prioritize efficiently while staying on top of a wide variety of tasks.
• The ability to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment and maintain effective liaison with vendors & teammates alike is a must.
• The job requires negotiation, forecasting, advanced analytical skills and strong communication skills.
• Experience with ERP systems, as well as strong MS Excel capabilities.
Sedentary Work involves exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or a negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs may be defined as Sedentary when walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other Sedentary criteria are met.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org