Website Vertical Supply Group
Currently Recruiting for All Shifts
- Sign-on bonus: $500 sign-on bonus. $100 paid at 30 days, $100 paid at 60 days and $300 paid at 90 days.
- Attendance bonus: $100/weekly to WHS and SPL with perfect attendance (meaning no tardies, no early outs, no long lunches, no call-outs – unless approved in advance). Starts next week and runs until Labor Day.
The Warehouse Order Picker is responsible for pulling customer orders using the mobile warehouse technology. They are responsible for fulfilling orders in a complete and accurate manner, meeting department quality & productivity standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Ability to work with RF (computer) technology – read and understand warehouse locations. Perform searches on computer using the ERP system (net suite). Confirming Picking bin accuracy.
· Physical dexterity required. Order pickers will routinely pick up, move & lift HEAVY OBJECTS (up to 70 lbs.). Employee will be required to climb ladders to retrieve items, also standing for extended periods of time.
· WORK schedules can be changed based on incoming work flow. Employees are often required to shift and/or extend their work days.
· High school diploma required
· Experience working in a warehouse production environment required.
· Ability to read and carry out instructions.
Heavy Work involves exerting 50 – 100 pounds of force occasionally, or in excess of 50 pounds frequently or in excess of 20 pounds constantly to move objects. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the telephone, computer keyboard, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear.
I understand that this job description does NOT constitute a contract for employment and that Sherrill Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required and does not in any way constitute an employment contract.
EOE/M/F/V/D No phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.