Website Vertical Supply Group
Location: Greensboro, NC
Reports To: Director of IT
FLSA Status (Exempt or non-Exempt): Exempt, Salary
VSG is a vertically integrated business focused on supplying and manufacturing life-safety products and equipment that serve arborists, climbers, technical rescue professionals, and other ‘at-height’ experts around the globe. Based in Greensboro, NC, and with additional sites in Maine, Nevada, California, and Ohio Vertical Supply Group is a diverse and growing business with many great career opportunities.
VSG is investing in its organization to support an aggressive growth plan that encompasses growth into new products, brands, channels, categories, and geographies. We’re a competitive team that strives to be the supplier of choice for all our customers while nurturing a culture of integrity, respect, and fun.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Document all modifications and enhancements to existing and new software.
- Communicate with NetSuite and other third-party application providers to resolve any issues.
- Provide reports or data in MS Excel or other formats as needed.
- Import, upload, configure and administer data, software and programming updates.
- Research new technologies and advise manager when beneficial to company needs.
- Develop dashboards and metrics within software environment
- Develop interfaces or APIs between different software platforms
- Additional responsibilities and projects will be identified via a project list, email or verbal communication.
- Develop project timelines, flowcharts and steps for alpha, beta and regression testing.
- Quickly assess system issues and determine an accurate course of action.
- Effective, accurate and professional communication skills with management and end users.
- Identify potential problem areas and communicate to manager with corrective actions.
- Must be an effective project manager.
- After hours, outside 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, support will occasionally be necessary.
- Travel may be required.
- BSBA in Computer Information Systems, BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Project Management experience
- Certifications or experience programming in NetSuite preferred
- NetSuite SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0 experience
- Excellent analytical skills to determine and scope project requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be adaptable to multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess effective problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to prioritize operational issues and provide immediate responses.
- A strong understanding of order fulfillments and warehouse logistics
- Able to learn and apply new data structures and develop search / retrieve functions
Medium Work involves exerting up to 50 pounds of force. frequently or 10 to 25 pounds of force Frequent walking, standing, and sitting. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the telephone, computer keyboard, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required and does not in any way constitute an employment contract.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.