Website Vertical Supply Group
The Rope Customization Tech/Hand Splicing Technician is an important role at Sherrill, Inc. This position requires significant attention to detail and the ability to follow all written and oral instructions without immediate supervision. The technician will build products in accordance with Sherrill Inc and manufactures specifications. Position starts at $22 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use hand tools and machinery to manipulate rope product to create rope terminations.
- Ensure customer requests and expectations are met.
- Quality checks all products to ensure compliance with ANSI standards.
- Produce quality products in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure splices are to the quality standards set forth by both Sherrill Inc. and rope manufacturers.
- Complete time logs daily for management’s review of production levels.
- Ensure that splicing area is kept clean and free of safety hazards.
- Follow all inventory control processes.
- High School Diploma
· Experience working in a Manufacturing, production environment required.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
Medium Work involves exerting up to 50 pounds of force. frequently or 10 to 25 pounds of force Frequent walking, standing, and sitting. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the telephone, computer keyboard, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear.
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required and does not in any way constitute an employment contract.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com