The Warehouse-Assembly Position requires significant attention to detail and the ability to follow all written and oral instructions without immediate supervision. The position will build products in accordance with Stow, OH manufactures specifications and be able to use a RF device (scan gun).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Use hand tools and machinery to apply rivets or bolts and washers.
- Ensure customer request and expectations are met.
- Quality check all product to ensure the items are built correctly.
- Produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complete time logs daily for management’s review of production levels.
- Use scan gun to build, transfer and pick product.
- Ensure that work area is kept clean and free of safety hazards.
- Follow all inventory control processes.
- High School Diploma
- Experience working in a Manufacturing, production environment required.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
Medium Work involves exerting up to 50 pounds of force. frequently or 10 to 25 pounds of force Frequent walking, standing, and sitting. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the telephone, computer keyboard, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.