Website Vertical Supply Group
The Warehouse Order Picker is responsible for pulling customer orders using the mobile warehouse technology. They are responsible for fulfilling orders in a complete and accurate manner, meeting department quality & productivity standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to work with RF (computer) technology – read and understand warehouse locations. Perform searches on computer using the ERP system (net suite). Confirming Picking bin accuracy.
· Physical dexterity required. Order pickers will routinely pick up, move & lift HEAVY OBJECTS (up to 70 lbs.). Employee will be required to climb ladders to retrieve items, also standing for extended periods of time.
· WORK schedules can be changed based on incoming work flow. Employees are often required to shift and/or extend their work days.
High school diploma required
· Experience working in a warehouse production environment required.
· Ability to read and carry out instructions.
Heavy Work involves exerting 50 – 100 pounds of force occasionally, or in excess of 50 pounds frequently or in excess of 20 pounds constantly to move objects. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the telephone, computer keyboard, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear.
I understand that this job description does NOT constitute a contract for employment and that Sherrill Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required and does not in any way constitute an employment contract.
EOE/M/F/V/D No phone calls.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com