Website Vertical Supply Group
Job Title: Work Channel Sales Manager, West coast territory
Reports to: Work Channel Sales Director
Supervisory Responsibility: N/A
FLSA Status (Exempt or non-Exempt): Exempt – Salaried
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, familiarity with NetSuite Software a plus (Inventory, Order Entry, Sales, searches and reporting)
- Manage the sales and service strategy for West coast Arb Dealers, Arb Distributors, OPE & KA, and Rope Access customers.
- Develop and implement a 3-year strategy to increase the sales in these channels.
- Account management
- Acquisition of new customers
- Penetration of new, untapped segments
- Build and sustain relationships with all key decision makers in account portfolio.
- Meet or exceed all sales and revenue targets for this portfolio. Grow share of wallet!
- Conduct new product updates to ensure the customer base is aware of new purchase opportunities.
- Work directly with the Sales Director to develop and implement an effective strategy to grow the sales in all regions and segments.
- Plan, track and report sales results on a regular schedule.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues, customers and prospects to ensure quotes and bids are aggressively converted to sales.
- Provide customer support, including guidance on available inventory and order status.
- Make outbound calls to customers and prospects to advise them on product availability and promotions.
- Support and attend trade shows, seminars and other events to promote the sale of products and services as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in direct sales with account management oversight.
- Located in West Coast territory preferred.
- Proven responsibility for producing sales/revenue in a fast paced, autonomous environment.
- Excellent phone skills, including scheduling and planning an efficient contact strategy.
- Excellent PC skills and a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications a must.
- Knowledge of basic tree care applications and tree care tools a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated strong relationship building and networking skills in a prior role.
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time.
- Must pass all drug screening and background tests.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.