Vertical Supply Group
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative answers incoming calls, emails and other communications from customers – providing world class customer service. Takes customer orders, answer inquiries and questions, handles complaints, trouble shoot problems and provides information. Performs specifically assigned tasks daily and takes responsibility to ensure all tasks are done in an accurate and timely manner. This individual will assist customers in both English and Spanish.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handles customer inquiries & takes their orders via phone, email, mail and chat. Call Center Experience Preferred.
• Researches, enters and updates required information using available resources
• Manages and resolves customer complaints, identifies and escalates priority issues
• Provides customers with accurate product and service information, follows up when needed
• Manages a portfolio of assigned customer accounts, acting as the main contact for assigned outside sales rep and their customers. takes responsibility for their assigned account orders – ensuring excellent customer service.
• Makes outbound calls as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma Required. Degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a high volume, fast paced smaller call center environment
• Experience working with outside sales force and handling key and national accounts
• Strong computer skills, understanding of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Excel & Word
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated success managing sales account relationships
• Good attention to detail – MUST be able to multi-task
• Great attitude & ability to thrive in a close team environment
• Experience in the arborist industry is highly preferred
Light Work involves lifting up to 20 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 10 pounds. Frequent walking, standing, and sitting. Frequent reaching and/or grasping using hands and/or arms. Frequent use of hands requiring dexterity in using the telephone, computer keyboard, or other objects. Visual ability including distance, peripheral and depth perception. Regularly required to talk and hear.
Management reserves the right to change the above description at any time as required and does not in any way constitute an employment contract.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.