Website STERLING ROPE
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides support to dealers, reps, and the Sales department by handling inbound calls, helping to resolve customer or dealer issues, and entering and managing sales orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service to dealers, reps, and both internal and external customers
- Manage preliminary sales entry process, including taking and entering sales orders by phone, fax, email, EDI, and online channels.
- Serve as initial point of contact for customer inquiries, ensuring all interactions are handled in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Coordinates with warehouse to ensure accurate and timely shipment of orders, communicating any issues to Sales team.
- Collaborates with Sales and Accounting to maintain an accurate customer database, ensuring that account information is correct and any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintain understanding of Sterling Rope products and applications, such that accurate assistance can be provided to customers.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Deliver exceptional brand experience for end users.
- Recommend efficiencies or areas of improvement when relevant.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong technology skills and experience with MS Office.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound decisions.
- Strong attention to detail, commitment to quality, and organizational skills.
- Respectful and positive attitude.
- Strong communication, sales, and customer service skills, as well as the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Ability to plan workload efficiently.
- Willingness to assist others when necessary.
- Flexibility and desire to learn new skills.
- Climbing, fire service, arbor, EMS, or other technical rope experience a plus.
- Strength: Must have the ability to occasionally lift, pull, and move objects up to 40 lbs.
- Manual Dexterity: Must have the ability to frequently operate equipment listed below and frequently perform moderately difficult manipulative tasks, including data entry, writing, and filing.
- Mobility: Must be able to frequently sit for long periods of time and occasionally walk, reach with hands/arms, and climb stairs.
- Speech: Must be able to continuously, clearly, and precisely articulate and communicate when giving directions or interacting with staff, vendors, clients, visitors, and customers.
- Emotional Stability: Must be able to continuously deal effectively with stress created by multiple tasks, noises, interruptions, and multiple priorities and work cooperatively as part of a team while maintaining a pleasant, professional demeanor.
- Vision: Must be able to continuously read small print and adjust focus.
- Hearing: Must be able to frequently receive verbal instructions, communicate with others, and answer a phone with some background noise.
- Concentration: Must be able to continuously concentrate on fine details with frequent interruption.
- Attention Span: Must be able to frequently attend to tasks and meetings for up to 60 minutes at a time.
- Conceptualization: Must be able to frequently understand and relate to ideas, generally several at a time, and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Memory: Must be able to continuously remember multiple verbal and written tasks and assignments over long periods of time in order to coordinate multiple projects while following company policies.
- Noise level is usually moderate but may be high when on plant floor.
- Frequent exposure to VDT radiation.
- Copier, computer, printer, fax, postage machine
- General office supplies
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITY IN AN EMERGENCY:
- Expected to respond to emergency situations involving the safety of other employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org